Saturday, August 20, 2011

Warhammer 40k, HALO and Mass Effect guns with decals!

I have my kids this weekend, so sorry so short. Like you guys really read the words anyways...I know, right to the photos! Yea..I do it too sometimes :)

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Brian

Three Universes
Photobucket

Long Las inspired NERF Longstrike
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Arctic N7 needs the final weathering..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Might recall the last one of these...looks good again! Score!
Photobucket

Photobucket

HALO inspired assault rifle. Recon and Longstrike, Just needs the weathering, but some people like them looking fresh
Photobucket

Photobucket

You guys and gals make this all worth it. I don't have the money to advertise, but through your awesome sharing I'm seeing more new faces, faster, than ever before. I wish I could thank you all individually, but one problem is I don't speak all those languages, and two, I'm not sure I'd live long enough to write all those emails :) Thanks for chacking out my hobby here and I'll be forever in you debt...debts..manI should have paid more attention in English class *grin*

Brian

4 comments:

  1. still loving the mass effect!

    but nice job with all 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those decals are very good indeed. They add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Ya, decals always add that little something extra if they're done properly. I was just glad they came out how I was envisioning them. Always hard when I'm not the one making them, but Bob did great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think it would be possible to customize and sell if requested?

    ReplyDelete